This is where everything that doesn't have a place finds one. If you're looking here, you're either terribly bored, or you already know what you're looking for. (More to come, as I dredge through the ancient muck.)
- Nanotech Adder In 1996 or so, I got a wild hair in me to work out some kind of mechanical rod-logic system that could theoretically be implemented on a very, very small scale. This is about as far as I got.
- Lego Gates The scale I had in mind was slightly smaller than a pile of Lego bricks, but you work with what you've got. Here's plans for two gates - a XOR, and a NOR - which could, in theory be hooked together to build more general-purpose Lego circuits. I had neither the patience nor the Lego stash to pursue this much further.
- Scrytch Remember back when webrings were cool? Yeah, me neither. But I put this slapass one together for some friends who were writing stuff.
- Scar I got a scar on my shoulder, on purpose. Didn't really want a tattoo, and branding really doesn't sound like much fun to me, so I went for the happy medium. It still looks pretty good.
- ds9 If you don't know what it is, you're not getting in, so don't bother.
- Leri NYE Photos and mp3s from a Leri New Year's Eve party/talent show in Seattle, many years ago. The mp3s were created on an old, old Mac, from the speaker jack on a crappy microcassette recorder. Still, those that were there will appreciate the nostalgia.
- [ More to come... ]